Top Navigation Menu drop down disconnect

Support Area Forums Authentic Top Navigation Menu drop down disconnect

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
URL to the page in question: http://servantsofmary.org
  • Author
    Robyn
    Participant

Hi Bill!

Strange thing regarding my top navigation menu…

On the top nav area, go to => Contact Us and down to: => Prayer Request.

Once you navigate to the Prayer Request page, the top navigation stops working. Try hovering over over the top navigation from that page, you do get the drop down menu, but when you go to select a page, the drop down disappears on all top nav tabs. This happens with the Newsletter page as well.

All other pages seem to be working well and not affecting the navigation like the 2 pages noted above.

I checked my menu settings and don’t see anything different for those 2 pages.

Help?

Thanks!

Robyn

Bill Robbins

Hello Robyn,

It looks like there is a bit of javascript trouble on that page. It’s causing the script that helps out the navigation menus to not load properly.

Here’s what I would suggest doing. Download the current version of the theme from the list on the right. Unzip the authentic.zip file there and rename the folder authentic-update. Then zip it back up. You can install it like you would a new theme. It’ll keep the existing version there so you can still go back to it if you need to. The update looks essentially the same, but it should take care of the conflict and work better for you. It also has Google fonts built in so you can use them without having to edit the theme. Plus it has the ability to auto-update so you’ll be able to apply any updates straight from your dashboard in the future.

If you have any trouble, let me know.

Thanks,
    Bill

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Top Navigation Menu drop down disconnect’ is closed to new replies.