Top menu FONT type on the demo site

Support Area Forums Moonrise Top menu FONT type on the demo site

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Ivo Madaleno
    Participant

Hi,

What is the Top Menu font type of the demo site and how do I change.

Thanks, Ivo

Bill Robbins

Ivo,

Good question. In the demo, the font that we use in the navigation is “Open Sans.” You can change it in the Styling tab of the theme options page. It’s set to be 20 pixels in size too.

If you have any trouble setting it, let me know.

Thanks,
    Bill

Ivo Madaleno
    Participant

Where? in the css? If so, can you give me the code please. Thanks

Bill Robbins

Gotcha. In order to have it user selectable like that, it’s directly outputted into the <head> section of the site.

There are two files that create that:
    1. custom-css.php
    2. fonts.php

There are some font styles in the stylesheet, but those are only used when the Google fonts are disabled.

Let me know if you run into any trouble,
    Bill

Gabriel Alaniz
    Participant

I am completely lost in regards on how to change the font. I am using the Epic theme and there is no font option on the style tab. What do I do in the custom CSS area to allow me to do this?

Bill Robbins

Gabriel,

Good question. The built-in ability to change out fonts in Epic was introduced about three weeks ago in the theme along with some other updates/improvements.

If you don’t see the font options in the Theme Options page, in the Styling tab, then it sounds like you may be running an earlier version of the theme. You can download the update from the download section of this site and install it like you would a new theme.

If you run into any questions or trouble, let me know.

Thanks,
    Bill

Ivo Madaleno
    Participant

Hi again Bill,

Please provide me the code that I need to put on the “custom css” box on the “Styling tab” in order to the menu font be like the demo site. Thanks again

Bill Robbins

Ivo,

The best option would be to use the font options in the styling section of the Theme Options page.

If you want to enter some CSS in the Custom CSS box, it would look something like this:

@import url(https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Open+Sans);
    #header li {font-family:Open Sans, sans-serif; font-weight:Normal; font-size:20px; }

Hope that helps out,
    Bill

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Top menu FONT type on the demo site’ is closed to new replies.