Tinynav on Progress

Support Area Forums Progress Tinynav on Progress

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question: http://morrismetals.co.nz/
  • Author
    Adam Chetty
    Participant

Hi Bill,

I’m trying to use that plugin Tinynav you suggested for me in another website. I’m just wondering how to determine the Custom id/class for the mobile menu. For Progress it comes with a menu named “Sample Menu” So in in Tinynav I’m trying to use the Custom id #Sample-menu but not having any luck. I have viewport unchecked. If you could point me to where I need to look that would be awesome.

Thanks

Adam

Bill Robbins

Good Morning Adam,

Great question. Here’s how you can always find the ID to use. Visit the page where you’re wanting to add the mobile menu. In your browser, view the source code of that page. Look through it and you’ll see something similar to this:

<nav class="menu-sample-menu-container"><ul id="menu-sample-menu" class="menu">

What we’re looking for is the ul id, so in this case it would be menu-sample-menu. In the tinynav settings we would enter this #menu-sample-menu (the # is for an ID and . is for a class).

That’s it. The best way to tell is by viewing the source code and just making a quick search for it.

If you have any trouble, let me know.

Have a great weekend,
    Bill

Adam Chetty
    Participant

Awesome, got it Bill. That info will definitely come in handy in the future.

Many thanks,

Adam

Bill Robbins

Anytime Adam.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Tinynav on Progress’ is closed to new replies.