Theme installed, applied and authenticated but looks nothing like what I purchased.

Support Area Forums Responsive Visual Theme installed, applied and authenticated but looks nothing like what I purchased.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Rip Noel
    Participant

Purchased and uploaded Zip file for my theme to my Website and it looks nothing like what was shown on your Website. My new web URL is http://www.zerogproductions.com. The theme I purchased was: Responsive Visual and it is currently showing as my current theme.

Help appreciated.

Thanks

Rip Noel
    865-6789-6635 mobile

Bill Robbins

Rip,

Thank you for your business first of all. I took a look at your site and it appears it needs to be set up. WordPress displays a list of your recent posts by default as the home page.

Take a look in the theme documentation and you’ll find a section labeled Creating Your Home Page. If you’ll follow the instructions there, you’ll be able to set up the home page.

The documentation also has instructions on how to add slides to your home page slideshow and what the theme options do as well.

If you have any questions or trouble, let me know.

If you need me to set up your site as a copy of the demo, I can do that too. Just send a login to your site to support@organizedthemes.com

Thanks again,
    Bill

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Theme installed, applied and authenticated but looks nothing like what I purchased.’ is closed to new replies.