Support Documents Not Matching What I see on My Computer

Support Area Forums Agency Support Documents Not Matching What I see on My Computer

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    DNRICE
    Participant

Bill – thank you for your compelling designs.

I’m trying really hard to customize our website on my own by following your support documents, but nothing I see in the documents matches what I see in my options on my theme.

I need a little support in getting my site to look like your sample site. 🙁

I’ve been at this for months but can’t seem to teach myself how to use your template, although I really want to.

I currently have my site redirected to my wordpress hosted site. I migrated almost all of my content but still can’t get it right.

For examples; The nav bar isn’t useful and looks weird; the donation button not working; the layout of the widgets strange; the donation “thermometer” doesn’t look as nice as yours.

Bill Robbins

Thank you for your business first of all. Sorry for the trouble you’ve had getting your site like you hoped it would be. If you wouldn’t mind sending over a link to where I could take a look at it for you, I’d be glad to give you some specific help.

Thanks again,
    Bill

DNRICE
    Participant

the link is redirected at this point to my wordpress hosted site. i can remove the redirect or give you login info.

i can’t thank you enough for your quick response. it really can’t wait to use your theme.

Bill Robbins

Always glad to help. You’re welcome to go either way. If you’d like to shoot over a login, just send the URL, username and password to support@organizedthemes.com. If you’d rather turn off the redirect, just let me know when you’ve made the switch and I’ll look then.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Support Documents Not Matching What I see on My Computer’ is closed to new replies.