Style issues

Support Area Forums Forward Style issues

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question: http://www.limehousetownhall.co.uk
  • Author
    Participant

Hey Bill,

I have a few issues with CSS/Customiser. I have updated to the latest version of the theme but still have them.

1. The widget background colours on the homepage aren’t controllable from the widgets background colour selector in the customiser. This instead changes the sidebar widgets. Would it be possible to have this has a separate selector?

2. Is it possible to change the colour of the menu subpages backgrounds? If you look on my site, they go dark blue.

3. On every version of Safari I can get my hands on various machines both Mac and Windows, the wide attention box on the homepage isn’t being sized properly. Example attached.

Loving the theme though!

Bill Robbins

Good Morning Sam,

I do have an update scheduled for Monday for the theme. I went on and added options to style the home page widgets independently of the sidebar ones. It also matches the drop-down background to the navigation bar color. That should hopefully get you covered there.

I took a look at your attention widget. I’ve attached a screenshot of what I’m seeing in Safari 8.0.4. Which version(s) are you using when you view the site?

Enjoy your Saturday,
    Bill

Participant

Awesome thankyou.

Apologies for the safari issue, for some reasons all Safari’s are on v5 and claim they are the latest. Strange.

Bill Robbins

I believe Apple discontinued Safari for Windows some time ago. That might explain why version 5 is listed as the current one, at least there.

Bill

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Style issues’ is closed to new replies.