Staff Photos gone

Support Area Forums Agency Staff Photos gone

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    SagaWeb2013
    Participant

Hey Bill- hope you are well. Thanks for all of your previous help and I have another question for you.
    We have all of our staff bios and photos on the staff page, but for some reason when you view the staff page there are no photos. If you click on a staff member, their photo comes up with their bio, but the photos are not on the main staff page. Any thoughts?
    Thank you! B

Bill Robbins

Glad I’ve been able to help before. Let’s see if we can find your staff members.

Do you have the staff member’s picture set as the “featured image.” On the listing page, the featured image will be the only one that is seen, while on the individual pages, you can have multiple images, thumbnail galleries and just about anything you’d like.

Here’s a quick video about featured images if you need help with them:

If you do have an image set as the featured image and they’re not showing up, send over a link to your staff page and I’ll be happy to take a closer look for you.

Thanks,
    Bill

SagaWeb2013
    Participant

Hi-I just checked and they are all attached as featured images. Here is the link to our development site, but I do not think you can access it yet, although I am sure you are way more tech savvy then I. I will try to send you a updated link when we redirect our site.
    http://dev.servealaska.org/?page_id=55
    Thanks! B

Bill Robbins

I’ll be happy to take a look. Once you’re site is up, just send over a link and I’ll let you know.

Bill

SagaWeb2013
    Participant

Hey Bill- ok our draft site is up at servealaska.biz
    We are still working on this site, especially adding photos and such. The staff photos are showing up on some computers here, but not on others.
    THANK YOU! B

Bill Robbins

Thank you for sending the link over. It looks like a conflict with the All In One Event Calendar (they are horrible for causing conflicts). You can paste this in the Custom CSS box to fix their bug:

.staff-picture.fade {
    	opacity: 1;
    }

Update your settings and that should do it. If you run into any trouble or questions, let me know.

Thanks,
    Bill

SagaWeb2013
    Participant

You rock- thanks!

Bill Robbins

Fantastic! Let me know if you need anything else.

Bill Cole
    Participant

Oh. My. God. This is my favorite thread of the day!

Thanks!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Staff Photos gone’ is closed to new replies.