Staff Page Won't Load

Support Area Forums Agency Staff Page Won't Load

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Hilliary Hallman
    Participant

Hey Bill, sorry but I have another issue!

I made a staff page and placed it in the menu under the About tab. It’s actually a board of directors page. But all that comes up are the names, and you can’t even click on them. I have uploaded pictures for each as a featured photo and added titles and email addresses. But you can’t see any of that.

http://www.lifeishopesouth.org/staff-group/board-of-directors/

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks again,
    Hilliary

Bill Robbins

Hillary,

That’s very unusual…that doesn’t seem to resemble any of the templates in the theme. Let’s make sure something didn’t happen to the code in transit.

1. Go to the Appearance section and select Edit.
    2. From the list of files on your right, choose taxonomy-staff-group.php and delete all the code there.
    3. Paste this in to replace it:

4. Save your changes.

See if that helps out. If not, would you mind sending a login to support@organizedthemes.com so I could take a look for you?

Thanks,
    Bill

Bill Robbins

Hillary,

Thank you for sending over the login. It looks like there is a conflict with the WP e-commerce plugin. If I deactivate the plugin, the staff group displays normally (the plugin is deactivated at the moment).

My experience with WP E-commerce is a bit limited, but I did see the plugin has an update (as does the WordPress core). I would try updating everything and see if that fixes it.

If you’re not committed to using WP E-commerce, I would also suggest using a more modern shopping cart like Woocommerce or Jigoshop. The downside of WP E-commerce being around for so long is has to support quite a bit of legacy functionality. WordPress has come a long way since the plugin was first released. Woocommerce and Jigoshop are good, stable plugins, but are more recently developed. They generally work a bit better.

Let me know if you have any trouble,
    Bill

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Staff Page Won't Load’ is closed to new replies.