Staff page not pulling Staff data but is pulling Staff Groups

Support Area Forums Umami Staff page not pulling Staff data but is pulling Staff Groups

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
URL to the page in question: http://alohapoke808.com/staff/
  • Author
    Scott Haraguchi
    Participant

Hello,
    I’ve started with the Umami demo data and believe I was able to see the demo Chefs on the Staff page. When I changed the template to Full Service List, it worked, but when I changed it back to Full Staff List it stopped working.

It does pull in the Staff Groups I’ve created as headers on the Staff page but doesn’t populate the page with the data from the individual staff.

Could you please tell me if anything may be misconfigured?

thanks much,
    scott

Scott Haraguchi
    Participant

And here’s the actual Staff entry creation page.

Bill Robbins

Hello Scott,

That is very unusual. I don’t see anything in the screenshots that would explain why the list displayed and then stopped. Would it be possible for you to send over a login so I can see if I can track down the trouble for you? You can mark your reply here as private and I’ll be the only one who can see it.

Thanks,
    Bill

Scott Haraguchi
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Bill Robbins

You were right on the money with fix. Changing the name at the top of the page-staff-list.php file and then selecting the template again when editing the page made the difference. I still have no idea why it did that or why it doesn’t happen everywhere. I’m glad that did the trick though.

Have a great weekend and let me know if you need anything else.

Scott Haraguchi
    Participant

You’re awesome Bill, thanks for fixing that so quickly! The Staff page looks great now.

Bill Robbins

Happy to help out Scott 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Staff page not pulling Staff data but is pulling Staff Groups’ is closed to new replies.