STAFF PAGE IMAGE GALLERY?

Support Area Forums Moonrise STAFF PAGE IMAGE GALLERY?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    andrew braswell
    Participant

Hi there!

Had a question.. First off, im using the theme for my tattoo shop website. Instead of “staff” i have it as “artists”

I was wondering if there is a way i can display a nice clean image gallery for each artist on their respected “staff page”?

I want to have it a nice clean gallery for each person to showcase their work. Maybe you know of a great plugin for this? I have attached screenshots of what i DO NOT WANT.

Please help!

Thank you so much for all your awesome work on this theme!!

Andrew-

andrew braswell
    Participant

I have also noticed after i set up my staff nice and neat and had them in the order i wanted them to appear on the home page, they now all of a sudden keep showing up in a random order when i visit my page.

suggestions?

thank you!!

Bill Robbins

Andrew,

Good question. It’s possible to style the built-in WordPress gallery so it doesn’t have the border around it. Here’s how to do that:

1. Go to the Theme Options page and select the Styling tab.
    2. Scroll down to the Custom CSS box and paste this:

#content .gallery .gallery-icon img {
      	border: none;
      	padding: 0;
      }

3. Update your settings.

That should take out the border and padding leaving just the thumbnail images in the gallery.

For setting the order, I would recommend a plugin called Simple Page Ordering. It'll let you drag and drop the staff to set their order.

If you run into any trouble, let me know.

Have a great day,
    Bill

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘STAFF PAGE IMAGE GALLERY?’ is closed to new replies.