Staff Page

Support Area Forums Epic Staff Page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Charles Smith
    Participant

I am having some trouble setting up a Staff Page… I have followed the directions the Staff Type box never appears as noted below… from the Epic directions

After you’ve created at least one staff member that’s part of one staff type, you can add that type to your navigation. That will create the “page” for your staff. The “Staff Type” box will be in the left hand column below pages and categories.

Bill Robbins

Chuck,

If you don’t see the staff type box in your navigation builder, try clicking in the top right corner where it says “Screen Options” and make sure the box next to “Staff Type” is selected. Sometimes WordPress has that set to not be shown and you have to check the box in order to see it.

If you still have trouble, let me know,
    Bill

Charles Smith
    Participant

Wow that did it… Learned something new. I had no idea that Screen Options was page dependent… I had looked at it on the welcome screen but not any others…

Thanks again for awesome support…

Kevin Smith
    Participant

I’m having problems after I added a staff member now it’s saying page not found when I click on the staff link on the page

Bill Robbins

Kevin,

Try saving your permalinks again (Settings > Permalinks) and see if that helps. Often that will let your staff be found.

Bill

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Staff Page’ is closed to new replies.