staff list

Support Area Forums Grassroots staff list

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
URL to the page in question: http://www.dawanet.ca/wp/team/
  • Author
    amer meknas
    Participant

Hey there…

another issue I am having is with the layout of the staff page… I did use the code suggested in an earlier post, but I have one name by itself for some reason?

Also, anyway I can divide the list by category (meaning, show the board, and then the project leaders?

Thanks

amer

Bill Robbins

Amer,

You can divide your list up into different groups. The theme has what are called “Staff Groups” built in. These work like categories do for blog posts.

What you’ll want to do is think about which staff members you’d like to have displayed together in your lists. Then edit your staff. Look in the right hand column while editing a staff person and you’ll see a box for staff groups. You can assign them to an existing group or create a new one there.

Next go to the Appearance section in your dashboard and choose Menus. On the left there you should see staff groups. If you don’t, click the screen options tab in the top right hand corner and check the box by staff groups. Then you should see your staff groups listed on the left hand side. Just add them to your navigation menu. That will create a “page” (really a dynamic archive) of each staff group.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Thanks,
    Bill

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘staff list’ is closed to new replies.