Staff Bio Line-Break Paragraph Functionality

Support Area Forums Responsive Visual Staff Bio Line-Break Paragraph Functionality

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    R. Erin Lenth
    Participant

I am in need of line-break/paragraph and link functionality in the Staff Bio as it appears on this page:

http://demo.organizedthemes.com/responsive-visual/staff/

We will not be linking to an individual bio page, so we really need the functionality to exist on this page.

Thank you.

Bill Robbins

Hello Erin,

Great question. We use a content limit function there because the layout is rather fixed and won’t expand nicely, vertically if the content is too long. You can change the function though, but just be aware of the vertical limitations. Here’s how to make the change:

1. Go to the Appearance section in your WordPress control panel and select Edit.
    2. From the list of files on your right, choose archive-staff.php
    3. Replace everything there with this:

Be sure to copy that from the support site directly and not via the notification email.
    4. Save your changes.

That should swap out the content limit function for the full WordPress content. It should also take out the links in the title too since you’re not looking to link to the individual pages.

If you have any trouble, let me know.

Thanks,
    Bill

R. Erin Lenth
    Participant

It works BEAUTIFULLY… thank you so much.

Bill Robbins

Fantastic. Have a great week and let me know if you need anything else.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Staff Bio Line-Break Paragraph Functionality’ is closed to new replies.