Sponsor Page Listing

Support Area Forums Foundation Sponsor Page Listing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question: http://69.89.31.121/~targeti7/sponsors/
  • Author
    Dave Funderburke
    Participant

For some reason there are gaps in the sponsor page with the logos. Can you please advise on why this is happening?

Also, how do I limit the sponsors shown on this page to a certain group such as only 2015?

Is there a way to break up the list and insert the levels such as Platinum, Gold, and Silver?

Bill Robbins

Hey Dave,

Good question. The gaps are a result of some titles being a bit longer (and taller) than the others. One way to keep everything lined up is to add a minimum height that’s tall enough to cover all the heights. Here’s how to do that:

1. Go to your theme options page and choose the Style tab.
    2. Scroll down to the Custom CSS box and add this:

.sponsor-list .sponsor {
      	min-height: 200px;
      }

3. Update your settings.

You can break the sponsors up into groups. When you’re editing a sponsor, look in the right hand column and you’ll see a box labeled sponsor groups. These work like categories do for posts. You’ll want to place sponsors into groups that you’d like to have displayed together.

Once you’ve added your sponsors to their respective groups, you can then add the sponsor groups directly to the navigation menu. That will create a “page” for each sponsor group (it’s actually a dynamic archive). If you don’t see sponsor groups as one of the options in your menu section, click the “screen options” tab while editing your menu and make sure the box next to sponsor groups is checked.

Let me know if you need any help,
    Bill

Dave Funderburke
    Participant

I understand how to create separate pages of sponsors based on the group but I ideally want one page for 2015 that has a section / heading for “Platinum” then “Gold” then “Silver”

How do I limit the Sponsor link on the main navigation bar to only show 2015 sponsors? Currently it is showing all the sponsors.

Bill Robbins

The sponsor page template is made to show all sponsors. It’s good for simple listings.

If you’d like a page with several different sponsors grouped together, then use this plugin https://support.organizedthemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/foundation-sponsor-shortcode.zip

It adds a shortcode that will display all the sponsors that have been published in a particular group. Just place this where you’d like to a list of sponsors:

[sponsor group="core"]

where core is the “slug” of that sponsor group. You can find the slug by going to sponsor groups in your dashboard.

You can add text, images, videos above and below the lists to fill them in.

See how that works for you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Sponsor Page Listing’ is closed to new replies.