Sponsor Page

Support Area Forums Epic Sponsor Page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Matthew Brandon
    Participant

Bill, let me say I have used a LOT of WP themes. I have been running a photography blog on WP for the past 12 or 13 years and I have yet to find a more versatile and clean looking theme as Epic. It’s a pleasure to use it.

One of the things that Epic is missing that some of your other themes seem to have is a sponsors page like you have in Foundation. I know Epic is marketed as a Church theme, but we find it perfect for us as a NGO. Any way to make or add a foundation type sponsors page?

By the way here is our site with your theme. I am still in the process of making it.
    http://onfieldmedia.org

Thanks!

Matt

Bill Robbins

Matt,

I’m glad you’ve had a good experience so far with the theme. It looks like you’re off to a good start. I do think good idea too especially since many of my themes end up being used in areas other that what they were originally created for (which I think is great by the way).

There are a couple of things you could do as the theme is now. You could always create a “staff group” for your sponsors. Much of the functionality is the same between the staff and sponsor sections. You could use that overlap to your advantage and just create a separate group for your sponsors. Then add that group to your navigation menu and you’ll have a page for your sponsors separate from your other “real” staff.

The other option would be a bit more tedious to set up if you have quite a few sponsors. You could always create a page for each sponsor and then use a thumbnail gallery on a master, sponsor’s page where the thumbnails link to the individual sponsors.

If you run into trouble with either of those, just let me know.

Thanks,
    bill

Matthew Brandon
    Participant

The staff group is a great workaround. Thanks. Not only is you theme great but your support us quick and helpful. Thanks a million.

Bill Robbins

Glad to hear that’ll work for you. Thanks again for you business and let me know if you run into any other questions.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Sponsor Page’ is closed to new replies.