Sponsor images don't show up on home page

Support Area Forums Forward Sponsor images don't show up on home page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question: http://wp.beamarshall.com
  • Author
    Bea Marshall
    Participant

Hi Bill

I have uploaded images for my sponsor images but they don’t show up on the home page. I am pretty sure I have done it correctly in the back end and i also asked a tech friend to take a look and he couldn’t understand why they were hidden either.

Thanks!

Bill Robbins

Good Morning Bea,

Sorry for the trouble there. I just took a look and it looks like the sponsor images have appeared. I’ve attached a screenshot of what I’m seeing to this post.

If you still don’t see them on your end, let me know. Also let me know which browser and version your not seeing them in so I can investigate further.

Thanks,
    Bill

Bea Marshall
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Bill Robbins

Glad to hear the images appeared for you too. Goo question about the home page content. You’re welcome to add it in. To do that you’ll need to use a widget. The one you’ll want to use is called Page Content. It allows you to add the content from any page via a widget. You can add it to your home page’s widget area and then choose the home page from the drop-down as the source of the content. That should add it in for you.

Let me know how that goes and have a great week,
    Bill

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Sponsor images don't show up on home page’ is closed to new replies.