Specific map size

Support Area Forums Moonrise Specific map size

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
URL to the page in question: http://www.teamtrapped.com
  • Author
    Participant

Dear Bill,

A while ago the map disappeared in our contact section.
    The map was displayed to the left of the opening hours and company info. I’m having trouble finding the right measurements.

If I embed the map in the theme options contact space the map is placed above the contact info. And I would like to have no borders around the map.

Can you help? I can’t remember having this much trouble doing it at first though 😉

Thanks!

Bill Robbins

Jeroen,

You’re welcome to place the map in the content area of the content section instead of the specified area in the theme options. You’ll need to use the text side instead of the visual editor or WordPress will remove the HTML elements from the embed code.

I don’t know if it will be responsive without some additional styling or not. If you want to add it in and let me know when it’s there, I can take a look for you.

You might also look at one of the Google map shortcode plugins. Since you’re adding the map to the content area of that page, that would be another way to go about it. You could still use the visual editor and the map would likely be responsive.

Take care,
    Bill

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Specific map size’ is closed to new replies.