Soliloquy

Support Area Forums Kerygma Soliloquy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question: http://
  • Author
    Micah Hensley
    Participant

Hey Bill,
    A while back you suggested t his slider. Do you still suggest it? i’ve been seeing mixed reviews and I”m trying to get it to change sizes where it lets you dictate it’s size but it’s not changing and on their site it doesn’t say anything about not being able to unless your pro…you have any insight on it?

Thanks for the help.

Bill Robbins

Micah,

Originally the plugin ecosystem in WordPress was built on a lie…that plugins and the support of them should be free. As WordPress grew, it became obvious that if you had a mildly successful, free plugin, you wouldn’t be able to support it. Not really.

That’s why most useful plugins are either paid or have some type of paid version. There’s just no way to support users, much less continue development without that that income.

Personally, I only have very limited experience with Soliloquy. My recommendation on using the plugin is based on good developers who recommend it. They have used it and I respect their opinion so I pass it along.

You could ask for help in the Soliloquy forum. You may get a response from the author or another user who can help. Make sure to leave a link to your site if you make a post in the wordpress.org forum so people can take a look for you. They’ll need to see in order to help out.

Take care,
    Bill

Micah Hensley
    Participant

thanks bill!
    Appreciate it!

Bill Robbins

No problem. Take care Micah.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Soliloquy’ is closed to new replies.