Social Media Share Buttons

Support Area Forums Foundation Social Media Share Buttons

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Becca
    Participant

Hello!

I have spoken with you a few times, but thank you again for all of your support! Our agency launched our new website at the beginning of October and have received incredibly positive feedback!

As we continue to work out some of the kinks, I was wondering if there was a way to include social media share icons on news release posts? We are treating the news release page (http://www.famservices.com/site/news) as a blog, and would like to encourage our readers to share the content on their social media accounts by adding share buttons on each post.

I thought I would check to see if there was a way to accomplish this through the theme options before seeking a solution through a plugin.

Thanks!

Becca
    Family Service Society, Inc.
    Communications & Resource Development Coordinator

Bill Robbins

Hello Becca,

I’m glad that the theme has worked out so well for you. That’s always great to hear. Good question too about the social sharing buttons. I’ve always liked the ones that are bundled with the Jetpack plugin, but that plugin often feels a bit too much for my tastes. There is a version of it called Slim Jetpack that might be a good option for you.

If you have any questions or need any help, just let me know.

Thanks,
    Bill

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Social Media Share Buttons’ is closed to new replies.