Social Media links (Google+)

Support Area Forums Live Social Media links (Google+)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Linette Singleton
    Participant

Hi, Bill –

Now that Google has made it possible for organizations to create a business page on Google+, will you be updating the Organized Themes templates and blog segments? With 40 million users, this would be a perfect channel to grow followers and interact with our communities, particularly since a number of nonprofits are flocking to the site.

Thanks!

Bill Robbins

Great suggestion Linette. I actually just created a business page for my site yesterday (still have to finish the set-up though). I will be updating the themes to include matching Google+ icons and links. If you have any other suggestions, just let me know.

Linette Singleton
    Participant

Fantastic!

So what do you think about Google+? I’m having a hard time with the navigation and being able to make edits to my company page. It would also be nice if they had existing plug-ins to integrate blog entries, social media updates, etc. Or perhaps they do, and I just haven’t figured it out yet. Either way, I’m bound and determined to do so, so I can recommend the resource with my clients.

Bill Robbins

I honestly haven’t found it as useful as Twitter for me personally. Maybe that’ll change with time. It’s promising.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Social Media links (Google+)’ is closed to new replies.