Social Media Icons (Facebook & Pinterest)

Support Area Forums Moonrise Social Media Icons (Facebook & Pinterest)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Ashley Davis
    Participant

Hi Bill,

I’m loving your Moonrise theme, and so is my client so far!

I think I deleted any social media icons that came with the theme. Can I add Facebook & Pinterest logos to the footer section of each page?

Also am having trouble with the way the main menu looks on my iPhone4. (Side note: My client was having trouble viewing the site alltogether on her brand new iPhone, but not sure what the issue is there. She’s getting the hosting company’s default landing page.)

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

http://www.bcstrategiesllc.com

Bill Robbins

Hello Ashley,

I’m glad you’re liking the theme so far. You can add in the social icons to the footer by adding in a navigation menu there. In the Moonrise theme instructions, there is a navigation section that has details on how to add the icons to your navigation menu there. If you have any trouble setting those up, let me know.

Your timing on the iPhone design is great. I just released an update to the theme a couple of minutes ago that changes how the home page section images work on a small screen. If you don’t mind, as soon as the update shows up in your updates section, give it a try and see if that works out better for you. It swaps those images from being background images to foreground images. That should allow them to resize a bit more easily on small devices while still keeping the scrolling effect on larger devices that support it.

Your client seeing the web host’s welcome screens sounds like it may be a DNS issue. If that’s it, it should resolve itself at some point in the next day or so.

If you still have trouble with the navigation or responsive bits, just let me know.

Thanks,
    Bill

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Social Media Icons (Facebook & Pinterest)’ is closed to new replies.