Social Icons Not White

Support Area Forums Foundation Social Icons Not White

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question: http://69.89.31.121/~targeti7/
  • Author
    Dave Funderburke
    Participant

I have set up all the social for the navigation menu and selected right side. I have also made sure the icon color is set to white in the theme options. However, the icons are not showing as white. They are there since it is an active hyperlink but you cannot see them.

Bill Robbins

Sounds like you may host with Host Gator or BlueHost. They recently decided that they wouldn’t allow files named “social” to be displayed for some reason. The ones built into the theme are named social.png.

I had an update ready to go for this week to change that so I went on and pushed it out just now. It should show up in the updates section of your WordPress dashboard soon. You can sometimes speed up the appearance of updates by refreshing the updates screen in your dashboard.

Let me know if that does’t bring up your social icons.

Dave Funderburke
    Participant

Perfect – that fixed the issue. I was hoping it was not a user error! Thanks for your quick response and resolution to the issue.

Bill Robbins

Glad that did the trick for you Dave. Definitely not user error; just one of the strangest things I’ve seen a web host do.

Let me know if you need anything else 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Social Icons Not White’ is closed to new replies.