Small Boxes – see earlier topic

Support Area Forums Bottega Small Boxes – see earlier topic

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question: http://maureenduboisdesigns.com
  • Author
    Robyn Sealock
    Participant

Hi Bill

I was trying to have a page with the small boxes on one page and you told me to change something in the editor – I did something very wrong and my site is a complete mess now. If you go back to small boxes it was 2 week and 3 days ago – I made the changes in the taxonomy file and I just want to restore the site back to the way it was – it is now such a mess I can’t figure anything out. I obviously didn’t read your instructions very well.

Please help

Sharon

Robyn Sealock
    Participant

Now the whole site has locked me out – it is just a mess – I don’t know why changing the taxonomoy file would do that – but it did – here is the site now maureenduboisdesigns.com – I am trying to get in touch with my host provider and see if they can just get me in and delete the whole account and start over

Robyn Sealock
    Participant

Bill – skip all these messages – I was able to reload from an earlier back up – I am going to work on the site for awhile and then see if I can make the boxes on the portfolio page as we discussed earlier.

Sharon

Bill Robbins

Hey Sharon,

That doesn’t sound like a fun journey that you’ve been on. If you run into trouble, let me know.

Bill

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Small Boxes – see earlier topic’ is closed to new replies.