Slider Captions

Support Area Forums Agency Slider Captions

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Lauren Moore
    Participant

Is there a way to have a caption on the home page slider? I filled out the caption section but it isn’t appearing on the home page.

Bill Robbins

Lauren,

Thank you for your business first of all. Sorry for the confusion. Our Agency theme does not have support for captions built-in due to the layout. With so much of the slider already covered by the navigation, we elected to not add in captions too.

But you could still add in a caption with a photo editor. That would give you much more flexibility for how your slides look too. The online version of Photoshop Express has a decorate tab that you can use to add in text to your images. That would be one way to add in a caption for your slides.

There is a spot in the WordPress media library where you can add a caption for each image, but those will only show up below the image when it’s inserted into a page/post. For the themes of ours that do have the ability to place a caption on top of the slideshow, there should be a separate field in the slide panel where you can add one in. I believe that the Agency theme only has spots for a link URL and video code.

If I can help at all, let me know.

Thanks again,
    Bill

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Slider Captions’ is closed to new replies.