Slide Show Re-order

Support Area Forums Agency Slide Show Re-order

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    stevedellar
    Participant

I recently installed a plug in to re-order the staff page.
    It does not work with the slide show
    Do you have a method for changing the order of the slide show?

Bill Robbins

There is a built-in way to set the slideshow order. When you’re editing a slide, if you’ll look in the right hand column, you’ll see a box for “Attributes” with a field for “Order” that should be blank. You can enter a number in this box to set the order.

I generally number mine by 10’s so I can insert a new slide in between two existing ones if I need to. Just number each slide and they will follow that order.

Before WordPress 3.0, this was actually the only way to set the order of pages in the navigation. At least we only have to use it to set the slide order now.

If you have any questions, let me know.

stevedellar
    Participant

Hi,
    Im using Agency theme. In the appearance/slide show there I cannot see the Attributes box. Should I be looking somewhere else?

Cheers
    Steve

Bill Robbins

Sorry Steve, at the moment there is no way to reorder those in the Agency theme except for reloading the slides. The theme is having a refresh at the moment, part of which will include updating to the slideshow that’s in Foundation and many of our other themes that does allow for re-ordering slides.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Slide Show Re-order’ is closed to new replies.