Slide Attributes

Support Area Forums Epic Slide Attributes

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Curt Hughes
    Participant

I am having trouble with the slides in the Epic theme. I have one slide that looks great and takes up all of the space with the arrow in the picture. However, when I add new slides they are not tall enough if that makes sense. Any thoughts?

Bill Robbins

Curt,

Thank you for your business first of all. Let me see if I can help you out.

Your best bet would be to size your images before you upload them. WordPress will attempt to make them fit, but if you can edit/crop them before uploading, you’ll have the best control over the final result.

Here are the image sizes for the home page slideshow. If you’re using the option without the top sidebar, the image size is 960 pixels wide by 400 pixels tall.

If you’re using either the sidebar or the static layout, then the images are sized to be 608 pixels wide by 403 pixels tall.

If your image is larger than those sizes, WordPress will scale them down, but won’t scale them up. It will also stop scaling down, once it reaches either the specified height or width.

I hope that helps out. If you still have trouble, let me know and if possible, send a link to where you’re working with the theme and I’ll take a closer look for you.

Enjoy your weekend,
    Bill

Curt Hughes
    Participant

Thanks for the help I’ll work with the pics a bit more and see what I can do.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Slide Attributes’ is closed to new replies.