SiteOrigin Hero Widget disappears when I go to home page from navigation menu

Support Area Forums Pneuma SiteOrigin Hero Widget disappears when I go to home page from navigation menu

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
URL to the page in question: http://merrimacportumc.org/
  • Author
    Matt Willis-Goode
    Participant

Hi,
    I am fairly new to WordPress, Organized Themes and Page Builder; so I am sure there are a lot of things that I could be doing wrong.
    My church had a very old, non-responsive website that I have switched to the Pneuma theme and have been rebuilding. I have removed the old obsolete plugins and have been rebuilding the site with Page Builder while still using some of the old content.

I have been learning as I go, but I have run into a problem.

I used a hero widget for the top of the static home page. It shows up fine when the page loads. However, if I navigate to the home page from the navigation menu, the hero widget does not load. The rest of the page is there, but no hero widget. This happens on my chrome book. It loads fine on my android phone even from the navigation menu. I haven’t tried it from any other browsers.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Matt

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘SiteOrigin Hero Widget disappears when I go to home page from navigation menu’ is closed to new replies.