Side menu

Support Area Forums Kerygma Side menu

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question: http://comejourney.org
  • Author
    Kymone Hinds
    Participant

How can I change the side menu on the right side of the pages other than the home page?

Bill Robbins

Hi Kymone,

It looks like that is a “pages” widget which displays all the pages that are published on your site.

If you’d rather have more control over what’s show there, you could go with a custom menu widget. It lets you display a WordPress navigation menu in a widget. You can create a separate navigation menu just for that widget.

If you’d rather just organize the order of the pages widget, you can do that. The easiest way is to use the “Simple Page Ordering” plugin which will allow you to drag and drop your pages to set their order.

Bill

Kymone Hinds
    Participant

Some of the info on the side is incorrect on the other pages and I wanted to edit them. And then remove some pages. How would I get in to do that

Bill Robbins

If you click on a page, look in the admin bar at the top and you’ll see a link to edit the page. You can use that link to get started editing the page.

To delete a page, go to pages in your WordPress admin. Hover over any page and you’ll see options appear underneath the title. You can delete a page from there. You can also check the box next to several pages you’d like to delete and then choose delete from the drop down menu at the top of the pages list.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Side menu’ is closed to new replies.