Shop page issues

Support Area Forums Forward Shop page issues

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
URL to the page in question: musicaction.org
  • Author
    Anastasia Connor
    Participant

We’re about to active our WooCommerce shop but the main shop page is misbehaving. Although it’s showing the products, when you click on either of them you get the old “oops! That page can’t be found”. Not sure what’s at fault but the same happens when you go into preview changes on the product pages or try to view products.
    At the moment, you won’t see the shop page on the site but it will be linked to Support Us tab.

Thanks again,

Anastasia x

Bill Robbins

About 95% of the time, not found errors in WordPress are permalink related. Go to Settings in your WordPress dashboard and click on Permalinks. Scroll to the bottom and save them. That will clear out the permalink cache and hopefully fix the trouble for you.

If it doesn’t, go back to your permalink settings again and choose the default option. See if that fixes the issue.

Let me know how it goes,
    Bill

Anastasia Connor
    Participant

Thanks Bill. It did fix the issue in so far as I get the product page but I’m still getting no ‘Add to cart’ and can’t click through to the next stage of the process.

🙁

Ax

Bill Robbins

If I could see it, I’d have a better idea of what might be happening.

Anastasia Connor
    Participant

Cool. Just taken down Maintenance screen. You should be able to see now.

Thank you!

Anastasia x

Bill Robbins

Let’s give this a try. Deactivate all your plugins except WooCommerce. See if you can then view the full single product page (one of the downloadable albums for example.

If you can, turn them back on, one by one until it breaks again. At that point we’ll know what the culprit is.

If it happens to be the campaign plugin, here’s what I would suggest. Delete the plugin and download it again from our site. Install it again and see if that doesn’t bring things back like they should be. I make some changes to it last week and that may help out here.

Let me know what you turn up,
    Bill

Anastasia Connor
    Participant

‘Name your own price’ is the culprit. Is there an alternative that works?

Huge thanks!

Ax

Bill Robbins

It’s the only one I’ve tried. There are a couple of paid ones that I haven’t used before (http://www.woothemes.com/products/name-your-price/ and http://codecanyon.net/item/woocommerce-pay-your-price/7000238) that you could give a try.

I may add this feature to our campaign plugin this summer.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Shop page issues’ is closed to new replies.