Sharing icon

Support Area Forums Kerygma Sharing icon

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
URL to the page in question: http://redemptionfor.me
  • Author
    Cody Hinton
    Participant

How do I add sharing icon to the site? I am an amature to this. I thought I found them in my wordpress menu and I thought I added them but I don’t see them anywhere on my site. Thanks for the help.

Bill Robbins

Good Morning Cody,

Great work on your site 🙂

It looks like you were able to get the social icons up and running. The location for them in the theme is in the right hand side of the footer. It looks like there is a Facebook and a Twitter icon down there right now.

If you have any other questions, just let me know.

Thanks,
    Bill

Cody Hinton
    Participant

Thanks Bill,

I did figure out how to add the social icons to the footer. Thank you. I was actually looking for share buttons for in the blog and other pages. The icons to share directly to a social site or to email the page, post, or sermon. Does that make sense.

Thanks for the quick response.

Bill Robbins

Gotcha. You can add in sharing buttons. There is ridiculously large number of plugins that will add in share buttons for you.

One of the ones that I’ve liked is called JP Sharing (https://wordpress.org/plugins/jetpack-sharing/). It takes the sharing module out of the Jetpack plugin (that plugin actually has more code that then WordPress core does so it’s a bit much) and makes it a stand alone plugin.

If you’re still looking for sharing icons, that’s where I would probably start.

Let me know if I can help,
    Bill

Cody Hinton
    Participant

Great thanks man. I’ll check that out.

Bill Robbins

No problem. Have a great day Cody.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Sharing icon’ is closed to new replies.