Scroll menu color of text

Support Area Forums Grassroots Scroll menu color of text

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Dominika Kaczor
    Participant

When I load site main menu items have white colour, which is OK because there is now background and only a movie in Hero section. (First attached picture)
    But when I scroll page down a white background for menu shows up. (Second attached picture)
    I want to change colour for menu items but there is no such option in settings. Custom CSS doesn’t work as magically white colour for menu items is inline in the source of page, which gives it highest priority.
    How can I change colour of scrolled menu items?

Bill Robbins

Hello Dominika,

Thank you for your business first of all. Great question too. Because each hero image/video may have different colors, we’ve made options on each page where you can enter in the color you’d like the menu items to be on that page before the opaque background of the header bar appears.

The idea is that you’ll use the options in the header tab of the theme options page to choose the default colors for the navigation — for pages without a hero section and once the semi-opaque background appears in the header. Then use the options in the hero box to choose any alternate colors you need for a specific page when the header bar isn’t present.

If you run into trouble setting that up, let me know and also send over the URL to where you’re working with it so I can take a closer look for you.

Thanks,
    Bill

Dominika Kaczor
    Participant

Thank you very much! This is probably the fastest support I ever had. 🙂
    Everything works nicely and I love option to have different colours for each Hero section.

Bill Robbins

That’s fantastic to hear Dominika 🙂

If you need anything else, just let me know.

Have a great weekend,
    Bill

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Scroll menu color of text’ is closed to new replies.