sample data failed

Support Area Forums Foxy sample data failed

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
URL to the page in question: http://cbdcoatings.com/
  • Author
    Participant

I just tried to import the sample data and most of it failed. I was also reading the instructions and it mentions in step 5 to import a .txt file and there isn’t one in the foxy sample data.

Attachments:
    Bill Robbins

Try downloading the sample content again from https://support.organizedthemes.com/sample-data/ . I just gave it a test and inside the zip file is the foxy-options.txt file that you can use for the theme options.

Participant

Hello Bill can you take a look at the site and tell me what I need to do to get the images to show on the3 home page?

Bill Robbins

Hey Durenda,

Go to the Theme Options page and select the Backgrounds tab. In the minimum width and height, remove the 200px that’s there. You can add a value if you need to, just leave off the px.

The slides can be added down below that point on that tab.

Let me know if you have any trouble,
    Bill

Participant

I have added 4 slides and I have the slideshow enabled or set to yes

Participant

The images did not work after I imported, thought I better tell you that!

Bill Robbins

Do you have a “format” selected for that page like gallery or image? If so, go back to the default. If that’s not it, can you send over a login?

Participant

I just sent you log in, please let me know what you do because I know I am going to using this theme real soon on another website! I appreciate your help and the great service you provide!

Bill Robbins

Sorry Durenda…I didn’t catch that it was an older version of the theme. I updated it which fixed the javascript conflict and brought up the background image.

Give it a shot now.

Participant

Just so you know I downloaded the theme and the sample data today just incase there was a newer versions. Thanks!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘sample data failed’ is closed to new replies.