sample backgrounds?

Support Area Forums Agency sample backgrounds?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Tracey Conner
    Participant

just installed this theme — is there supposed to be a drop down for the sample backgrounds?
    to install I simply used wp-admin and installed the zip file. in looking on the server I see a folder in the theme called backgrounds with the 9 backgrounds (plus maybe thumbnails? same name prefixed with ._)

in the styling tab it says:
    Sample Backgrounds

There are multiple backgrounds that are bundled with the theme. To access them, unzip the ZIP file you downloaded and open it up. Inside it there will be a folder called “Backgrounds” that contains the image files.

is there supposed to be a drop down?

thanks.

Bill Robbins

Tracey,

Thank you for your business first of all. Great question. If you’ll unzip the agency.zip file you downloaded, you’ll see the backgrounds folder that has the sample ones in it. You can then drag and drop them into the uploader to add them to your site and try them out.

If you run into any questions or trouble, just let me know.

Thanks again,
    Bill

Troy
    Participant

Bill, I’m working with the background as well and I see the background files that are unzipped but when I drag them over and hit upload I get the blue question mark box. The upload button doesn’t seem to be doing anything, or it most likely is just me.

Thanks for the help

Troy

Bill Robbins

Troy,

Interesting situation. Are you able to upload images to a WordPress page/post. Occasionally web servers have their file permissions set in such a way that WordPress can’t actually save the files to the server. When that happens you end up with broken image boxes.

Try adding a new image to a page or post and let me know if you have any trouble.

Thanks,
    Bill

Troy
    Participant

Bill, I am getting the upload buttons to work now and it is coming together so far. I re-downloaded and uploaded the file and it seemed to do the trick . Thanks for this support page, I am sure I’ll be back.

troy

Bill Robbins

I’m glad the upload is working now. If you need any help, just let me know.

Enjoy your weekend,
    Bill

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘sample backgrounds?’ is closed to new replies.