Remove shadow 2

Support Area Forums Moonrise Remove shadow 2

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Birgit Reizevoort
    Participant

Hello Bill,

Earlier you gave me code to enter in the custom css to remove the shadow around the edges of the images – worked like a charm.

Do you have the same solution for the text pages, to remove the shadow? Please have a peak at http://www.ruedesevres.nl to see what I mean.

Thanks again!

Birgit

Bill Robbins

Birgit,

I’m glad to help. I took a look, but I didn’t see a shadow though. Could you point in the right direction?

Thanks,
    Bill

Birgit Reizevoort
    Participant

Hi Bill,

No problem. Sections 4 (Onze Mensen) and 5 (Contact) show lines and shadows. The other sections did to, but I was able to remove them with your code:

div.picture-block {
    box-shadow: none;
    }

Thank you!

Bill Robbins

Gotcha. I think that’s the spot where the background image repeats. You might try editing the image so that it’s seamless. There’s a quick tutorial on how to do that with Photoshop at http://psd.tutsplus.com/articles/how-a-turn-a-texture-into-a-seamlessly-tiled-background/ which I’ve used to help me make them before.

Hope that helps,
    Bill

Birgit Reizevoort
    Participant

Thanks, we tried. The problem seems to be technical, though. Section one is perfectly seamless. So the image should be okay. But when we swap the image in section one (Over Rue) with the image in section 4 or 5, the seam appears.

It seems to be part of the copy block, so I was wondering: is there something I could try like

div.copy-block {
    box-shadow: none;
    }

?

Thanks Bill!

Birgit Reizevoort
    Participant

So sorry, you mean the background image! I misread. Will definitely try!

Birgit Reizevoort
    Participant

Bill, that did the trick. You’re the best!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Remove shadow 2’ is closed to new replies.