Remove name social media in menu but keep icon

Support Area Forums Forward Remove name social media in menu but keep icon

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question: http://allkidshealthy.com/
  • Author

I wanted to add the social media icons to my menu. I did it with Custom links, but now I have both icon, but also the name of the social media in my menu. I only want the icon and not the words Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn

Bill Robbins

It looks like the social links have been added to both the “Site Navigation” and the “Social Networks” locations. Edit the menu for your main navigation. Look on the right hand side and you’ll see an arrow next to each menu item. Click on that arrow to open up the options for that item. You’ll see a link to take that item out. Remove each of the social networks from your main navigation and save your changes. That will remove the duplicates.

Thanks Bill. It turns out that I had everything, including the social media in the navigation menu. I now saw that I can chose for 2 different menus: navigation and social media. So I deleted everything from the navigation menu and created new custom links in the social media menu…and it worked!! thanks.

Bill Robbins

That works out even better 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Remove name social media in menu but keep icon’ is closed to new replies.