re: Android Browser Crash

Support Area Forums Moonrise re: Android Browser Crash

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Jeremy Thomas
    Participant

Dear Organized Theme Admin,

I recently setup my site with the Moonrise theme and seem to be having problems with browser crashes on my android phone (Galaxy SIII) and my android tablet (Galaxy Tab 7.7). The crash only seems to occur on the main page once the page has completed loading (Cursorwindow.java , java.lang.IllegalStateException).

My site is located at 1329salon.com , give it a try and let me know if you are having the same experience.

Chrome and Internet Explorer on my PC seems to display the website without a problem.

If you need access to the site, let me know and I’ll be sure to forward you any password information you may need.

Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated!

Bill Robbins

Jeremy,

Thank you for your business first of all and sorry for the trouble. That is a most unusual situation too. I took a look on my iPhone and iPad and the site loaded up as expected. I gave it a look using an simulator for the Galaxy S III and the first time it gave me a warning that the security certificate was invalid. I clicked on the more info link and it seemed to be pointing to Google Maps.

I gave it another look after supper and now the simulator isn’t pulling up an error any longer.

I pulled out one of my kids android tablets and it does appear ok there too.

Are you still running into any trouble? Hopefully there was something temporarily happening with Google maps that has since cleared up. If you’re still running into trouble, let me know.

Thanks again,
    Bill

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘re: Android Browser Crash’ is closed to new replies.