Radio Buttons & jQuery

Support Area Forums Photobug Radio Buttons & jQuery

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Joel Cornett
    Participant

I am using WooCommerce to setup a store for an upcoming project I’m working on that I’ll be selling.

In the testing phase, I noticed that the radio buttons sort of work. When I click on it to change the payment method, it updates the description, and it updates where it takes you when you click “checkout”, but the button icon itself doesn’t update, and for less tech-savvy people, they may get confused and unsure if they did actually update payment method. Is there a way to fix this?

Also, will there be an update to Photobug to make it compatible with the current version of WordPress/jQuery? I know from the little bit of work I do that it’s generally a bad idea to change the jQuery version from the packaged one…

Bill Robbins

Good Afternoon Joel,

For the jQuery, version 1.1.1 adds a fix for WordPress 3.6 and jQuery 1.10.2. If you’re using version 1.1.0 or higher you can get the update via automatic theme updates, or you can download it from the right hand column too.

You can add this CSS snippet to your Custom CSS to help shape up those radio selects:

input.input-checkbox {
    	-webkit-appearance: checkbox;
    }

input.input-radio {
    	-webkit-appearance: radio;
    }

If you run into any trouble, let me know,
    Bill

Joel Cornett
    Participant

Perfect. Thanks!

Bill Robbins

Anytime. Have a great day Joel.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Radio Buttons & jQuery’ is closed to new replies.