Provide sermon archive page for each church service

Support Area Forums Epic Provide sermon archive page for each church service

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Fay Hui
    Participant

Our church has two services (9am and 11am). I’d like to create a page of archived sermons for each service. For example, a sermon archived page that contain all sermon from only morning service and then another sermon archived page containing sermons from only the 11am service.

But currently, the “Add Podcast” does not have a field for service type. Can you help me on how I might create these views?

Bill Robbins

Fay,

Thank you for your business first of all. The easiest way to accomplish that would be to create a “series” for each service. Then all you’d need to do is add a link to those series to your navigation menu and you’ll have a “page” for each service.

You can add each message to more than one series so you can still use the “series” as they were originally intended.

For example you might have a message called “In Ephesus” which is part of an on-going series you’re doing called “The Life Of Paul.” You would add the message to “The Life Of Paul” series, but also to a series you create called 9 am. You just have to check the checkbox next to all the series you’d like that particular message to be a part of.

If you have any questions or trouble, let me know.

Enjoy your week,
    Bill

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Provide sermon archive page for each church service’ is closed to new replies.