Progress Menu not showing up

Support Area Forums Progress Progress Menu not showing up

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    rory chance
    Participant

Bill,

For Some reason on the progress theme the home page menu is not showing up on google chrome, and meanwhile on explorer the layout is skewed. Any suggestions?

the website is christanchored.com.

Any help would be great

Rory

Bill Robbins

Rory,

The navigation disappearing on the home page is caused the slider script. Like you said, it only happens in Chrome, and even more than that, Chrome on Windows. I filled out an issue request with the slider developer to see if they have any idea.

In my experiments, it only happened when I had a light navigation item with a dark background. When the navigation text was dark on a light background it was still visible. It’s rather odd, but at the moment I don’t have a fix for it. As soon as one is ready, I’ll publish an update.

I took a look at your site. Great job by the way. The text widgets at the bottom have some anchor tags that may be causing the IE layout troubles. There is a link that’s opened in the first text widget that isn’t closed until the second one. There is also a closing one in the third widget without an opening one. Try adjusting those and see if that doesn’t fix the IE trouble.

If I can help with anything else, please let me know,
    Bill

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Progress Menu not showing up’ is closed to new replies.