Problem with Featured Video alignment on Home Page

Support Area Forums Foundation Problem with Featured Video alignment on Home Page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    AudioGirl
    Participant

Hi Bill,

I’m unable to align 6 videos in two rows on BOTTOM of my Foundation Home Page.
    The 6th video drops to CENTER row 3. How do I correct that?

Thank you,

Lori

Bill Robbins

Lori,

Great question. When you see one widget sitting on top of anther widget, that almost always means there is something left open in the first widget that’s causing the second widget to think it belongs there too.

In this case, the next to last video widget, only part of the embed code made was pasted which is causing the problem. If you’ll delete this:

<p><a

from the next to last video widget, that should cause the last one to line up like we want it to.

If you have any trouble, let me know.

Enjoy your weekend,
    Bill

AudioGirl
    Participant

Thanks so much for the quick reply Bill.

I had trouble finding the code and deleting.
    Here’s why:
    You said in your email response: “Look for this code: <p><a — and delete it.”
    But there was no such code. Aaaargh.

Then I visited your forum and it was

Bill Robbins

Lori,

For code snippets to appear like they really are, you have to visit the forum. If I simply type them as they appear, then your browser will attempt to incorporate them into the code of the page. That will cause them not to display and may cause troubles like the one on your site we’re actually trying to fix.

We always take care to make sure the code here on the actual forum pages is visible and done in such a way that you can copy and paste it into your site without issue. Sometimes though it looks a bit funny in the update emails.

Enjoy your weekend,
    Bill

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem with Featured Video alignment on Home Page’ is closed to new replies.