Post structure

Support Area Forums Selfie Post structure

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
URL to the page in question: http://photography.kentholloway.net/?page_id=80
  • Author
    Kent Holloway
    Participant

I’ve been using the theme for a while, and done a little bit of customisation, but notice on your example site the blog structure is different to mine. Yours has the photo first, then the title, date and info after.

My version presented the structure different, with the title first, then the date and info, then the photo.

I’d prefer mine to mirror yours, and can kinda see where the structure is pulled from the php, but really don’t want to go messing about with all that.

Do you have an easy way for me to mirror your structure? It would be appreciated!

Bill Robbins

Kent,

Thank you for your business first of all. Great question too. The picture in the blog above the post title is the “Featured Image” of that post. It will appear there if the image “format” is selected for that post. To choose that format, edit your post and look in the right hand column for the format box. Check image from the list there and update your post.

That should add in an image above the title. If you run into any trouble there, let me know.

By the way your site looks great. I’d love to include it in our showcase if you’re open to that.

Have a great week,
    Bill

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Post structure’ is closed to new replies.