Post Photos with Links adds lines before and after the image

Support Area Forums Photobug Post Photos with Links adds lines before and after the image

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Regan MacDonald
    Participant

When adding a picture to a post and wanting it to link somewhere (say another page or post on the site), it seems to insist on wanting to put   before and after the image.

If I remove those entries to help trim down the unnecessary additional space in the post, the image link no longer works.

Is this a theme specific setting I can adjust?

Wordpress 3.5
    Photobug 1.0.3
    Example Post : http://ngaruawahiasoccer.co.nz/2013/01/09/waikato-1-auckland-4-jan-9th/

Bill Robbins

Regan,

Thank you for your business first of all. Usually WordPress will add in a space   when it thinks you want to add in an empty paragraph. Sometimes it’s tough to remove them without affecting the rest of the code.

Let’s try this. Edit your post and look at the top right corner of the main content box for a tab labeled “Text.” Click on it and delete everything there. Then paste this in its place:

Update your post and see if that helps.

If it doesn’t, let me know.

Thanks again,
    Bill

Regan MacDonald
    Participant

Thanks Bill that worked.

Weird because I had tried that previously before submitting the issue (I’m comfortable with the Text mode and raw html).

Happy its working now. Thanks you for the quick response.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Post Photos with Links adds lines before and after the image’ is closed to new replies.