Podcasts on Homepage

Support Area Forums Kerygma Podcasts on Homepage

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
URL to the page in question: http://gator4112.hostgator.com/~fhafc/wp-admin/
  • Author
    Susan Gaddis
    Participant

We would like for more than one of our podcasts to show up on the home page. Is that a possibility?

Bill Robbins

Also a great question Susan. Are you looking to show more than one series in the “Current Series” widget? Before we dive in I just want to make sure we’re looking for the same thing here.

Bill

Susan Gaddis
    Participant

Yes, we would like to show more than one series … possibly the last three or so.

Bill Robbins

That sounds good to me. That would most likely work best as a new widget that shows recent podcast episodes similar to the series that are shown at the bottom of an individual podcast episode.

If that would work for you, I’ll code that into the theme and release it as an update so that anyone who wants to could use it. Let me know.

Thanks,
    Bill

Susan Gaddis
    Participant

Something like that would be amazing!

Bill Robbins

Sounds good. I’ll cook that up and roll it into an update to the theme.

Thanks,
    Bill

Bill Robbins

I just published the update to the theme. The update should show up in your dashboard soon. WordPress checks for updates every day.

It has a new widget in it called Recent Series. It will display series graphics, like the series page does in a widget for you. You can choose the number to display. For the home page it’ll work best in multiples of three.

Let me know if you have any questions,
    Bill

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Podcasts on Homepage’ is closed to new replies.