pixel dimensions for background photos

Support Area Forums Foxy pixel dimensions for background photos

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question: www.hanloncomm.com
  • Author
    Tom Hanlon
    Participant

Hi Bill,

I’ve chosen some photos for each page from iStock and am ready to purchase them, but am not sure on what the ideal pixel dimensions are. Can you make a suggestion? Thank you!

Tom

Bill Robbins

Hello Tom,

Good question there. I typically suggest uploading background images that are around 2000 pixels wide by 1500 pixels tall. That usually allows you to have a good balance of file size and resolution. You could probably get away with 1500 wide by 1200 tall too if you need to.

Have a great week,
    Bill

Tom Hanlon
    Participant

Thanks, Bill.

Loving the theme. It’s awesome. Needing to get some pdf’s in my portfolio, tweak some copy, and then will be ready to release it.

We still haven’t downloaded our second theme (the elite). Is that okay? Is there some time limit on that? My wife just doesn’t have the time to work on it now (it’s for her portfolio). Please let me know if that’s a problem.

Thanks again for your great design work and for all of your help!

Tom

Bill Robbins

There always seems to be a few more things to do in launching a new site. If you run into any trouble with your last tasks, just let me know.

No worries on the time for the second theme either. Just let me know when you guys are ready there.

Take care,
    Bill

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘pixel dimensions for background photos’ is closed to new replies.