Pictures/media library not working.

Support Area Forums Photobug Pictures/media library not working.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Joel Cornett
    Participant

I can’t seem to get pictures to work properly. I’m not sure if this is a wordpress issue, or a theme issue, but it isn’t working across the board. For 3 days now, when I try to upload a picture, I get this error “an error occurred in the upload. Please try again later.” But when I go to my media library, the picture is there, and just fine.

And I don’t know if this is related, but when I click on media library, when trying to insert a picture into a page or post, nothing actually loads in the media library. I have screen shots to show the issue, you can download the .zip file here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5735646/Picture%20Library%20Issue.zip

I’ve tried turning off all plugins, and that didn’t work. This issue is what prompted me to ask about the theme update the other day. I was wondering if that was fixed, but nothing in the release notes indicated it would fix this.

Again, I don’t know if it’s an issue with Photobug or an issue with WordPress 3.5.1…

Joel Cornett
    Participant

UPDATE! After creating a child theme, and updating the parent theme (and going through the hassle of resetting my stylings, color, etc.) The media library does work now, and I am able to upload pictures again. So I’m not sure what it was, but something with the fresh install seems to have fixed it.

Bill Robbins

Joel I’m glad you’re up and running again. I’ve seen the media library in 3.5+ do some unusual things. Sometimes reinstalling WordPress from the updates page in the dashboard can help with that.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Pictures/media library not working.’ is closed to new replies.