photo border on a page

Support Area Forums Foxy photo border on a page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
URL to the page in question: http://
  • Author
    Cushing1
    Participant

Dear Bill,

I want to make my photo’s al little bit nicer on a page.
    I know that i have to make the with wider but where can i find that.
    When i m working on a photo shoose the edit function i can’t find where i can make a border around my photo so when i want to put for example 2 photo’s there is a border between them.

kind regards
    Marian

Bill Robbins

Hi Marian,

I believe we can help you out. Would it be possible for you to send over the URL to the page with the images you’re working with? That would help me see what you’re seeing and then go from there.

Thanks,
    Bill

Cushing1
    Participant

http://www.themadagenneurochirurgie.nl is my website
    then is the page example – route naar Sparrenhorst – there i would like set more pictures of the hotel and make borders so the picture won’t be excact next to each other.
    kind regards
    Marian

Cushing1
    Participant

Sorry Bill, i have another question.
    I would like a the same page – route naar Sparrenhorst- like to give the vieuwer the on that page the service for the routing to that hotel for the meeting. the yellow .png with ANWB routeplanner i would like the html code with an adress so they only have to put in their own adress.
    Above here is the HTML code for it, but where should i place the HTML on the page…. maybe a stupid question but i tried several things but it won’t work.

<script type=”text/javascript”>
    <!–
    var anwb_tool=”adresnv”;
    var anwb_tool_type=”normal”;
    var anwb_tool_tekst=”NH hotel Sparrenhorst”;
    var anwb_tool_lon=”52.3775088″;
    var anwb_tool_lat=”5.797718099999997″;
    //–>
    </script>
    <script type=”text/javascript” src=”http://www.anwb.nl/verkeer/verkeerstool.js”></script&gt;

Bill Robbins

Hello Marian,

I believe I understand what you’re going for now. Have you tried inserting a WordPress gallery? You can create one by clicking on the add media button at the top of the content area when you’re editing your page. There will be a link on the left to create a gallery.

When you’re creating your gallery you can choose the size of the images. The default is thumbnail, but you might try medium if you’re looking for larger images than that. It’ll lay them out in a grid for you and also add a thin border to each image.

If you choose to have them link to the file instead of the attachment page, the theme will also cause them to open up in a lightbox if clicked.

You can add HTML to a page. Edit the page where you want to add the code. At the top of the main content box, click on the text tab. You can use this tab to insert HTML into the content of a page or post.

You won’t want to switch back and forth between the visual and text editor on this page as the text editor will remove some of the HTML if it’s saved in that view.

Hope that helps out,
    Bill

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘photo border on a page’ is closed to new replies.