Paypal login

Support Area Forums Elite Paypal login

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Julia Parker
    Participant

Hey Bill. So I’m still trying to do the test run with the cart. When I go to login to Paypal and make my purchase, it won’t let me login. I’m using a different email address than the one I’ve put as my contact through the theme, and Paypal will let me login if I just go to their site to log in. Is there something else I need to enable in order to let people sign in?

Thank you Bill.

Julia

Bill Robbins

Hmmm…that’s a new one for me. Does PayPal give you an error messages when you try to login that way?

Julia Parker
    Participant

It just won’t let me login at all. It says that either my login or my password is incorrect. I’ve logged out of where I was logged into paypal, I’ve retyped the email address, all of that. I can call paypal and try to work it out that way too.

Bill Robbins

If you can, I would ask PayPal and see if they have any insight for you. You also might look through the PayPal documentation for Woocommerce at http://docs.woothemes.com/document/paypal-standard/. It may shed some light on the subject for you too.

If I can help, let me know,
    Bill

Julia Parker
    Participant

Hey Bill. Paypal says they are getting a message that I’m still in test mode from “Sandbox”. Do you know how I can turn that off?

Bill Robbins

I do know where that is. Go to WooCommerce Settings and select Payment Gateways. Then choose PayPal and look down near the bottom. There is a checkbox there for the sandbox. Try unchecking that and saving your changes. Let me know if that gives you any trouble.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Paypal login’ is closed to new replies.