PayPal Link/Button

Support Area Forums Foundation PayPal Link/Button

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Dave Humphrey
    Participant

Hello, I’ve run into a problem with my PayPal button every time I’ve clicked on the button it takes me to PayPal and gives me this message.

“We cannot process this transaction because there is a problem with the PayPal email address supplied by the seller. Please contact the seller to resolve the problem. If this payment is for an eBay listing, you can contact the seller via the “Ask Seller a Question” link on the listing page. When you have the correct email address, payment can be made at http://www.paypal.com.”

However I have accessed my account with the same address I’ve given the button.

Bill Robbins

Hello Dave,

Sorry for the trouble there. If you’ll send over the URL to your page that’s using a PayPal button, I’ll be glad to take a look at it for you.

Thanks,
    Bill

Dave Humphrey
    Participant

That would be great could you please send it to this email address?
    will.cook.fencer@comcast.net

Bill Robbins

Hey Dave,

I’m not certain we’re connecting here. I don’t have anything to send over just yet. I’ll need to take a look at the site and the button first to see if I can spot the trouble there. That way we can tell if it’s something on the site or something in PayPal that’s keeping that from working.

What’s the website address where you’re running into trouble?

Thanks,
    Bill

Dave Humphrey
    Participant

OH I’m sorry I misunderstood.
    Here is the address. Just click on the donate button and you’ll see.

http://metrokidsjax.com/

Bill Robbins

Thanks Dave,

I took a look and when I clicked on the button, it did send me to a PayPal page for Metro Kids Konnection (see attached screenshot).

I did notice that the email address in the donate form was for admin@metrokids-jax.org with a dash in the address unlike the web address that’s just metrokidsjax.org. That may be perfectly fine, but it did catch my attention so I wanted to double check that with you.

Let me know if the you’re still running into trouble and if the address needs the dash.

Thanks,
    Bill

Dave Humphrey
    Participant

Ok, for some reason it does not seem to be working on the particular laptop i’m on, have just checked it on some other sources and it seems to be working now.
    I did notice the dash and that’s suppose to be there.
    Thank you so much for your help and time.

Bill Robbins

Always happy to help out. Let me know if you need anything else.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘PayPal Link/Button’ is closed to new replies.