paypal buttons

Support Area Forums Agency paypal buttons

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Participant

Juuuust kidding.. by moving the buttons closer I’ve eliminated the destination.. and the buttons are useless. A little help on getting them to line up would be appreciated.

Bill Robbins

Can you send over a link to the page where you’re trying to line up the buttons?

Thanks,
    Bill

Participant
    Bill Robbins

Joseph,

Thanks for sending that over. It looks like the form elements are a bit out of place. Try using this instead and see if that won’t allow you to click the appropriate buttons:

You can use the inline styles there to add in left hand padding to line up the elements if you’d like to.

See if that doesn’t work and let me know if you have any trouble,
    Bill

Participant

yea.. it didn’t work.. I tried to adjust the code with some of the stuff you wrote –but the buttons were already not working.. so maybe that had an effect? I re-inserted them onto the page and they currently work.. though it seems every time I adjust the code the button doesn’t want to function. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bill Robbins

When I took a look the code, the inputs had been moved outside of the actual forms. That meant that when they were clicked, there was no form associated with them to submit. Does that make sense?

Have you considered using a table to lay out the buttons? You could use one like TablePress to do that so that your labels are above the donation buttons and the forms are still intact?

If I was setting it up, I think that’s what I would do to keep it all together.

If that doesn’t work for you, let me know,
    Bill

Participant

brilliant. thank you

Bill Robbins

Glad to hear that worked for you. Have a great Thanksgiving.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘paypal buttons’ is closed to new replies.