Page Layout Options

Support Area Forums Epic Page Layout Options

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
URL to the page in question: http://test.leadingtothelight.org
  • Author
    Participant

Hi Bill,

The page layout options are not letting me choose the layout I would like for each individual page. The default layout in the theme option seems to be over riding.

any Ideas on what have I done to cause this? Better, any way to fix it so I can have a different layout for each page?

Also would like have different widgets on on some of the individual pages and posts. Is this possible?

Thank you for your help.
    Steve

Bill Robbins

Hello Steve,

Sorry for the trouble there. That looks like a bug. I just patched it and published an update to the theme. It should appear in your dashboard shortly in the updates section. Once it’s applied you should be able to properly select a different layout per page/post. Let me know if you have any trouble.

Have a great day,
    Bill

Participant

Thank you Bill for your help. I applied the epic upgrade and it gave me a double image on the home page. I have been trying all kind of things to fix and may have completely destroyed my home page. other pages seem to still have the content, but still not able to control page layout. (It is very possible that I did something to what you did.)

Please let me know if there is an easy fix. It is no problem if I need to reload everything. It is giving me an opportunity to master website construction.

Thank you so much,

Steve

Bill Robbins

That is rather bizarre. It looks like the header is being loaded twice. Any chance you could send over a login so I can take a closer look at that for you? You can mark the post as private and I’ll be the only person who can see it.

Thanks,
    Bill

Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Bill Robbins

Thanks Steve,

I took a look and it appears that the header had a few sections of it repeated. I went on and replaced that with the current one from the theme and that seems to have fixed the duplicating elements trouble. If you run into anything else, let me know.

Have a great weekend,
    Bill

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Page Layout Options’ is closed to new replies.